Author Topic: afroman albums  (Read 21006 times)

trappy420

afroman albums
« on: December 23, 2012, 05:43:52 AM »
so let me get this right all of these are his new discs: 

Marijuana Music,
Pot Head Pimp,
Dope Dealer Ditties,
The Prodigal Son,
Save A Cadillac Ride A Homeboy,
Fuck Everybody,
Palmdale Love,
Worlds Greatest Wino,
Fro Jams,
Fro Rider,
Los Angeles,
Sell Your Dope C-Mix,
Parking Lot Platinum,
Afro D Z ACC,
Soulful Sermons,
Grown Folks Music,
Lucrative Lyrics
???????

also the ones posted up are mixtapes and not the final mastered copies or did Marijuana Music only have two versions?

AFRO MuhFukn MAN

Re: afroman albums
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
These are correct.

Marijuana Music,
Pot Head Pimp,
Dope Dealer Ditties,
The Prodigal Son,
Save A Cadillac Ride A Homeboy,
Fuck Everybody,
Palmdale Love,
Worlds Greatest Wino,
Fro Jams,
Afro D Z ACC.

He mentioned on Facebook that he just finished these albums, but as far as I know they arent available for purchase (at least online)

Sell Your Dope C-Mix,
Los Angeles,
Palmdale Love (finishing up).

Havent heard much about Grown Folks Music, Lucrative Lyrics, Parking Lot Platinum, or Fro Rider lately. Never heard of Soulful Sermons either.

There is another thread on here where Afro answers some questions about his new albums as well.
Ill try and find that post and paste the info here.

Edit: Found it. From Afro himself.

"parking lot platinum is still under construction. its complete but i have more songs and different art work .so what was one disc is now gonna be two  because i i have fresh new bomb jams . then i have older but relevant songs i will put on a disc 2 extra bonus for all my fans"

"pimpdale pimpafoneya was changed into pot head pimp being afroman it was the one cool way i could connect pimpin and pot smoking relevant to afroman"

"fro rider is done its in the factory getting pressed up . i advertised groan folk music thinking i could have it done but its still in the shop and it will be out later . for quality assurance I'm not going to rush this album but its definitely coming out"

I hope this clears some stuff up. Im dying to get the newest albums that hes actually finished, I hope they get posted on here soon to purchase.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:05:11 PM by AFRO MuhFukn MAN »

Afroman

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
don't quite understand the the question , i went to public school lol but i will c cranking all these albums out asap . I've been taking no shorts with these new releases so perfection has been time consuming. that being said i have only three good songs for groan folk music i don't want to rush garbage to the street like i allowed the industry to make me do in the past but i have enough bomb coming out to keep you happy and content until completion

james710

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:56:48 AM »
There is another thread on here where Afro answers some questions about his new albums as well.
Ill try and find that post and paste the info here.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:11:30 PM by Michael Cini »