Author Topic: Music video for I live in a van  (Read 5013 times)

kashifganatra

Music video for I live in a van
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:44:52 AM »
been watching e-40 videos on youtube and it made me wanna watch afroman videos, please make some, start with I Live In A Van then slowly release more and more, soon I wanna buy that dvd with twenty videos you said exist on caddy hop lol buccooooc

Dan

Re: Music video for I live in a van
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 06:09:11 AM »
Actually he tweeted recently that he's making a vid for I Enjoyed Your Bud

kashifganatra

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »
That's awesome, hope he keeps making more and more! :D

kashifganatra

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 08:40:20 PM »
1 music video per album should be the minimum lol, hey afro how about a music video for Palmdale Love? I've never been there but heard so much about if from your songs lol, so i wanna see it and im sure many others would...

buccooooc

AFRO MuhFukn MAN

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
I agree, Afro needs to put that DVD available for purchase online somewhere. Always wondered what all 20 videos exactly were on the mentioned DVD. Keep up the good jams Afro.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:59:27 AM by AFRO MuhFukn MAN »

afrofan2

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »
i think he should make a video of smoke a blunt, or take a hit, you know those chilled out songs, with just a chilled video.../?

Afroman

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 10:01:44 PM »
haha ok i hear you i hate to admit time is a b???tch lol .Slowly but showly i will make videos for the songs you are requesting

kashifganatra

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 02:32:02 AM »
yeah i can imagine with your touring and recording at studios, time with family, etc, must be hard getting time to make music videos, but it would really be awesome if you did release some :)

oh by the way, what happened to the movie you were making, was it your biography? with your old football clips?

buccoooc

afrofan2

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »
I wanna see a music video for the album afro-d-zacc or for we like white girls haha that would be awesome

afrofan2

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 12:49:51 AM »
Ok seriously I would love to see afro make a video about the process in which he makes a song, like his routine before, I bet it involves drinking colt 45 and smoking lol and then the video goes on to show him hitting the studio and showing us how he records etc

Afroman

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:09 PM »
i was thinking real hard and i realized that the more videos the better I've always been an organic musician that focused on just music ,now that I'm running a company i realize a lot. one, a rapper with a lot of videos is bigger than a rapper with no videos.when you have no videos you are just a audio rapper. now i realize that a visual / audio rapper is bigger than just a audio rapper so I'm making it a priority to give my fans more vision both on the internet (Facebook.com/ogafroman afromanmuzzicc.com u- tube actual vid) gotta lot of work cut out for me but i love this job i love my fans ill make happen little by little) enjoyed your bud is done now just need time to let my video guy get it off my computer so he can edit it hang in there frohaulics I'm a little slow outside of music because i got high taha

GHO$T

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 07:26:26 PM »
Haha good man.

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
Im liking what im reading ...
#EXITED!! !