Author Topic: AFROMAN QUESTION??? (where can i buy these albums Fro ??? )  (Read 78822 times)

Johan South-AFROca

Hai Afroman,

hope everything is going REAL REAL good with you bro,
im G Double O D GOOD!!! just chilling on this side of the world #jammin!!# your #dope!!# music havin" a damn good time ;D

I recently purchased ALL your Albums from Afromanmuzzicc.com , & heard @t the end of Marijuana Music you talk about these following albums.

#1.  PARKINGLOT PLATINUM  ??
#2.  PIMPDALE PIMPAFORNIA (I Got Pot Head Pimp, The Same Album Afro  ??)
#3.  LUCRATIVE LYRICS  ??
#4.  DON'T SELL YOUR DOPE  ??
#5.  FRO-RIDER  ??
#6.  GROWN FOLKS MUSIC (Blues Album)

I was wondering where i can get my hands on these albums , because they are not on Afromanmuzzicc.com if you can maybe please help me out.

Much Love from Cape-Town, South-AFRICA , and a Bigg Ass Shout-Out 2 ya bro.
Johan

bucoooccc !
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:23:08 PM by Johan South-AFROca »

Afroman

Re: AFROMAN QUESTION??? (where can i buy these albums Fro ??? )
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 03:29:23 AM »
parking lot platinum is still under construction. its complete but i have more songs and different art work .so what was one disc is now gonna be two  because i i have fresh new bomb jams . then i have older but relevant songs i will put on a disc 2 extra bonus for all my fans

Afroman

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:34:06 AM »
"pimpdale pimpafoneya was changed into pot head pimp being afroman it was the one cool way i could connect pimpin and pot smoking relevant to afroman

Afroman

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 03:40:11 AM »
i have found some positive songs that i can put on don't sell your dope but i need to write a few more more to make the album complete and studio time is scarce these days but it coming

Afroman

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 04:24:57 PM »
fro rider is done its in the factory getting pressed up . i advertised groan folk music thinking i could have it done but its still in the shop and it will be out later . for quality assurance I'm not going to rush this album but its definitely coming out

Afroman

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
thanks for being a true hungry hustler

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 07:38:04 AM »
thanks for being a true hungry hustler

IT'S MY BIGGEST PLEASURE FRO,

AS LONG AS YOU KEEP PUTTIN" OUT DAT ~ #HEAT!! !# ~ IM'A KEEP REPPIN" AFROMANMUZZICC.COM, >>>HUNGRY HUSTLER 4 LYFE!!!  ;D ;D ;D

(Thanx for tha information bout em" albums i really appreciate it bro!!!)

CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYTHANG YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR YOUR FANS WORLDWIDE!!!

buccoooccc !

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 07:42:06 AM »
( "studio time is scarce these days but it coming ")

What do you mean studio time is scarce ??  ??? ??? ???

buccoooccc !

kashifganatra

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
parking lot platinum is still under construction. its complete but i have more songs and different art work .so what was one disc is now gonna be two  because i i have fresh new bomb jams . then i have older but relevant songs i will put on a disc 2 extra bonus for all my fans

wow cant wait for the 2 disc edition afro, i got the mixape version off ya last year and i love all the tracks, man its really some inspirational songs, like proper hungry hustler stuff, love listening to you rap about your younger days and how you know how to make it underground and also been at the top! I think my fav track on that mixtape is Tell Me That Im Dreaming, i love the part you say "dreaming is one thing, but pursuing that dream is another, take action brother, shake everybody thats a distraction" and the way you deliver the verse is...murder lol, love it.

seriously looking forward to this album, and please include even the older tracks, like There He Go from the Fro Rider is definitely an older tracc but its a classic, wish you released it sooner, that song kicks when i bump it in my car with the subwoofer, makes me wanna go the long way home lol, bucoooc!

kashifganatra

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 07:31:54 PM »
fro rider is done its in the factory getting pressed up . i advertised groan folk music thinking i could have it done but its still in the shop and it will be out later . for quality assurance I'm not going to rush this album but its definitely coming out

Any new songs on fro rider or is it the same as the mixtape?

Im gonna keep the mixtapes I got off ya real safe, gonna be collectors items, lol i still have the envelope you used to send me the discs, bucooc

kashifganatra

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 07:35:57 PM »
i have found some positive songs that i can put on don't sell your dope but i need to write a few more more to make the album complete and studio time is scarce these days but it coming

NICE! One of my fav all time songs is off this album, I Had To Change My Gangster Ways, and my brother absolutely loves the tracc Don't Sell Your Dope, so its already a sick album, im sure the songs you add to it are going to be even sicker, take your time, definitely going to be one of your best albums, a perfect continuation from Sell your Dope!

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 05:11:44 AM »
kashifganatra

I read your comments and you are talking about Mixtapes ?? ? and Songs ?? ? I have never ever heard of fam!!!

Where can I get my hands on these Mixtapes ?? ? and Songs ?? ?

PLEASE HELP AN" AFROMANIAC LIKE URSELF OUT BROTHER!!!

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 05:12:35 AM »
?

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 05:13:59 AM »

Mixtape ?? ?

Any new songs on fro rider or is it the same as the mixtape?

Im gonna keep the mixtapes I got off ya real safe, gonna be collectors items, lol i still have the envelope you used to send me the discs, bucooc

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 05:40:10 AM »

Songs Song >>>Had To Change My Gangster Ways, ?? ?
Fro-Rider Mixtape ?? ?

NICE! One of my fav all time songs is off this album, I Had To Change My Gangster Ways, and my brother absolutely loves the tracc Don't Sell Your Dope, so its already a sick album, im sure the songs you add to it are going to be even sicker, take your time, definitely going to be one of your best albums, a perfect continuation from Sell your Dope!