Author Topic: How Underestermated is Afroman  (Read 26746 times)

John Robertson

How Underestermated is Afroman
« on: May 17, 2012, 12:22:31 AM »
Afroman is honestly a lyrical genius. Call him a pothead rapper, call him a good ole cali beer guzzler. But alot of people don't understand how talented afroman really is. A man who said Fuck You to record companies and is selling his own albums on his own website. In todays world that takes huge balls. I love your music fro, and make a trip to Atlanta sometime. Seeing you live is on my bucket list.

Anyone who agrees or disagrees is free to comment, I'm just a fan writing about my idol

Peace, Love, and Afrogrease yall

Afroman

Re: How Underestermated is Afroman
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »
thanks homie I'm rebuilding my label and record company from the ground up

Afroman

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:05:51 PM »
i remember running everything my self c4 the record deal then after i got the deal i was in the limo and people was doing everything for me . sounds cool however they wasn't doing things the way i would do it. the bottom line is they are not me
I'm selling me and my style not some dorks style in a office. its about the music not the money so i had to take complete control to ensure quality . what is success ? success to me is being able to call a tow truc when your car breaks down. Oscar Dela Hoya said that he fought for years to please other people when his dreams and goal was simply to win a gold medal and he won that at 13. All i ever wanted in life was a lowrider now i have 5 plus 10 houses so time out for money its time to refocus on music not to sell millions but to come from my heart and feel good about it in the end

Afroman

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 12:23:11 PM »
i have 5 kids now and a wife . I can't live crazy no more but i can musically rem inis bacc when i was . Funny you can't really take life in as you live it because it comes at you too fast. C4 you can trip on one thing something else is hitting you across the head . I realize that its not a waste of time to sit and rem inis count your blessings and see how far you've come. i got mad the other day c-cuz i couldn't find my car keys then i remembered being homeless and not even having car keys to look for so in the height of my frustration i started laughing thanks to reminiscing . Look out for this album i have coming out called Los Angeles . I realize I have a unique interesting life story i want to share with my fans and now that i have complete control i can put a album whenever i get ready. Im stepping up my production so it might ta,ke a while just know a whole bunch of quality records are on the way. i notice a lotta people don't LISTEN to music they talk they text but thank you for LISTENING and c ing down with me

johnrobertson22

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:38:17 PM »
this is great man, your impact on the music industry will never be forgotten. i will definently be buying Los Angeles as soon as it drops your one rapper who didn't sell out on your fans and that makes me respect you even more. The sad fact that so many washed up two faced rappers try to reclaim what they don't have. You still have it, you always will your flow and epic guitar solos will always be good man, no matter what anybody says

kashifganatra

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »
Afro is a living legend, just listen to victory speech off frobama and you'll smile, because afro doesn't have regrets or moan or sing depressing stuff, he is making the most of what cards life has dealt him, and like said on this website and on the song 'hus up hustla' he has been making big money quietly, got afroholics all over the world etc. So he is chilling man living a good life, gets paid to do what he loves, get drunk and rap! LOL how many people in this world actually do what they love fir a living? It's very rare so afro is blessed :)

And I agree with you, he is a lyrical genius, plus got mad skills on the guitar and an amazing voice. Plus the timing with which he drops verses is just unique, he can make two words rhyme just from pronunciation and timing where other rappers could never dream of...

Fucc mainstream artists and their labels, brainwashing every little boy and girl, buccoooc