Author Topic: marijuana music  (Read 26904 times)

Afroman

marijuana music
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
man I'm finally done with this record. I'm proud of myself for not being too anxious to get this album on the street.i sat and thought about the perfect album. i don't think a perfect album exist. wait maybe one e-40's "in a major way" i say this album is perfect because e-40 had a intro that x cited you about the new album you was about to play . he used big words, homemade slang he was entertaining from the gate. not to mention every song on that album is dope but what i was most impressed by was his outro letting you know what all he had available in this slicc cool way. 90% of my fans want to hear about weed so i dedicated this album to all the kush smokers. 17 lovely tracks to entertain you while you enjoy your free time and expensive marijuana . i took no shorts on this album. anything i didn't like i got rid of if the track seemed naked i added to it. this may not be my biggest album and may never be since I'm 100% underground now however this album marks the beginning of my all around perfection. this album starts entertaining you from the the song titles on the bacc of the cd. instead of intro its called indo infro etc  i had fun talking crazy i spoke to the weed hip hop heads told them i was taking care of business in my chronic crib in palmdale and then kept saying the most cleverest weed related relevant things i could think of. after the intro i still wanted to give my fans some classy foreplay so i pulled up the first hip hop weed quotes in hip hop history. then i gave the quotes to my favorite dj mr mixxx from the world famous two live and he made this mega mix that gets you ready for rest of this incredible album puls mixxx duz an outro mix that sounds just as good as the beginning mix check out my new album marijuana music available only here at afromanmuzzicc.com f the corporate world

DStudz

Re: marijuana music
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
Gold can be found even under miles of ground. When you droppin this album? I want one immediately!

Afroman

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 03:54:32 AM »
its up now

balir

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:22:52 AM »
I will always love youuuu!!!! i'm gonna buy it now!

kashifganatra

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 11:35:14 PM »
I got this album and even if I don't smoke I love it! You are not kidding when you say you worked hard to make it perfect or at least almost perfect, for example, the song Yes Indeed, everything is tight! Lyrics, beats, chorus, tempo, length, literally everything is perfect! 1 of my new favourite songs!

Keep putting out more albums like this fro, much love and respect, bucccoooooc!

Afroman

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:52:07 PM »
i want to apologize the marijuana music album thats up right now is the old rough draft afrotizer i put out to pacify everybody i just emailed my web guy ill have the new album up asap

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
been jammin dis album non stop, Luv it luv it luv it luv it ,

this shit is sooo dope!!! luv every single track on this album, damn good album!!! keep doing what yo do fro,
DOPE SHYTE  ;D ;D ;D

Much Love and a huge ass shout out from south africa, love this album shits unbelievably dope

bucoooccc !
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:32:39 PM by Johan South-AFROca »

Afroman

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »
GraCus homie

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 07:20:23 AM »
Finna" buy the New Version today,

SOOO AMPED  :) :D :D :)

kashifganatra

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
gonna buy the new one too :)

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
gonna buy the new one too :)

THATS WASSAP kashifganatra

buccoooccc ! ;D ;D ;D

backkwoods

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 12:35:57 AM »
who make this money me thats who! I'ma smoke this weed and drink this brew!

kashifganatra

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 11:01:18 AM »
Didn't think the album could get any better, but I was wrong, it's amazing, love the new version of yes indeed and buy me some dank (voice is like in caddy hop), and the song do for bud is genius lol. Man afroholics we need to unite and promote this album like mad!

backkwoods

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 03:30:35 PM »
For real glad to see there is other people than me that are really into the music rather than just say they dig fro and really only know crazy rap and because I got high.

Johan South-AFROca

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 05:11:46 PM »
I Love All Afroman's Albums ,

Dude is a LEGEND No Doubt!!!